Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alice Enchanted Winner!

Ack!  Sorry for the delay....I intended to draw the winning name on Friday, but this cold I have has had me out of sorts!

I tossed all comment's names into the randomizer and the winner is......




Congratulations to Lija!    Check out her blog ...Stitching in Crosses and More to see some beautiful stitching!   Can't wait to see you start Alice! :)



Thanks to everyone for entering!!  

(it's TUSAL time too, isn't it?   late late late! :)  )



-lesli

5 comments:

Lija Broka said...

Thank you so much again! This is extremely exciting. I do plan to start a 3rd HAED towards the later part of the year once I get the QS Literate Dragon done (hate 22 count fabric so much!) so keeping it to 2 massive projects at a time. I don't know how people manage to keep several large projects on the go ... I can barely manage 2 with threads being shifted from one to the other. Thanks again.

♥ Nia said...

Congrats Lija!! :D

Lesleyanne said...

Congrats to Lija.

Valma said...

congrats to lucky Lija =D
hugs for you
xxx

Julie said...

Hope you are soon feeling much better. congrats to your winner.