Saturday, June 9, 2012

MyMemories Winner!

I've used Mr. Random Number Generator to choose my winner of the MyMemories software.

Lucky for those that entered, the list of names was short, so you all had a 25% chance of winning! :)


Here's the list:


And the chosen number is:



The winner is..... (yes, I used their software to make this picture!)



I'm really loving their software, there is so much you can do with it!  I plan to make a digital photo book of each of my children for my husband....for father's day!


Hope everyone is having a great weekend and getting some stitchy time in!


-lesli

7 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats Lesley ;0). Enjoy!

Thank you Lesli for the opportunity of entering such a great giveaway. ;0)

Chelle said...

I got that same pitch and said I would do it and then never got around to it. Glad you like the software. I really should get back to it, but I've been so involved in my stitching and new projects!

Congrats Lesley!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats to your winner!

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

:) Thank you Lesli. I am looking forward to using my prize :)

Valma said...

congrats lucky Lesley =)
thanks Lesli for this great giveaway very original =)
hugs
xxx

Unknown said...

Congrats Lesley This is a great giveaway.

Bethlehem Window Shutters said...

Hello, nice blog.