So you're thinking, "what in the world is her ORT jar sitting next to?"
My husband started on this, I LOVE Sweet Potatoes kick.....only he buys more than he eats and they end up sitting in my pantry sprouting leaves. I've planted two in pots outside and these three are sitting in a bowl of water on my kitchen bar, growing vines all over everything!
Earlier this month the lovely Meari of Meari's Musings posted her 11 questions she was asked and then tagged 11 people with 11 new questions! She tagged me!!
I've been busy busy and haven't had a chance to post my answers to her questions, so here they are!
- Do you have a SABLE (stash acquisition beyond life expectancy) situation? Absolutely, and then some!! One day I'll move into my dream home where I'll have my own mommy-cave to fit everything into!
- What is the most favorite vacation you’ve been on? So it probably sounds boring...but I love when I get to go back home to Utah to visit family and friends. I get to sit around at my parent's house and relax while they have their time with the kids. I also get to visit with everyone and just enjoy life.
- Have you ever entered your stitching in a competition? I personally have not, but last year my sister in law entered a piece I stitched for my father in law into the fair, and it won the Grand Prize! It was such a thoughtful act on her part :)
- Cat or Dog? I love both, and I've owned both, but currently we have a cat. Mr. Fatty Pants. I'll post a pic of him at the end of the questions!
- Have you taught anyone how to stitch? I have! My son, Sebastian. He's been watching me for years and kept asking if he could try. Bought him some 11 count and he made himself a bookmark!
- What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? Oh I could go on and on and on with this one! But my top favorites are: Bones, NCIS, Suits and CSI
- What is your favorite stitching tool? My "unpicking" tool! Mostly because, it's super sharp and when I do have to frog, I get it done pretty quickly! (this doesn't mean I don't love all my tools, because I couldn't get anyting else done without all of them either!)
- What brands of floss have you used? I've only ever used DMC, I don't even know that I've seen anything else at the stores I go to! Of course, any of the charts I finished that were pre-kitted, I have no idea what brand floss they use!
- Are you adventurous when it comes to trying new foods? Mostly!? I draw the line at strange parts of animals :)
- Do you like kits or do you like kitting up your own? Kitting up my own, baby! I think it's theraputic!
- If you could do anything for a day, what would it be? Why....STITCH ALL DAY of course! Though, spending all day with my family would really come first.......on most days :)
So really I'm supposed to come up with 11 new questions and tag 11 new people...but I can't narrow it down to 11 people, I love so many of you in my blog-world! So instead (and I'm stealing this shamelessly from Ewa at Cross Stitch and Other Musings) pick one of the questions I answered above from Meari and post an answer in my comments!
I am so hoping to take part in IHSW this weekend! My stitching time has really decreased all month due to work......but here's hoping!
And last but not least......
Mr. Fatty Pants