Many of you will recognize her work from the Butternut Road and Lavender and Lace product lines.
My first stitching piece that wasn't a "pre-kit" was her Angel of Freedom....back in 1989.....and I can still remember the joy I had in buying all my new skeins of floss, sorting them out and getting everything ready.
In honor of her beautiful work, I'm giving away some of her charts from my stash (I love them all but I know I'll never be able to get to all of them!)
Here are the charts I've chosen:
|#1 - Angel of the Sea|
|#2 - The Second Angel of Freedom|
|#3 - Earth Angel|
- I will have 3 drawings, one for each chart.
- I will draw names using Random Number Generator
- Giveaway ends at 1pm EST on Sunday, August 26th
How to enter:
- Please be a follower of my blog
- Post a reply that includes your name, email address and chart choice
- If a chart choice isn't included, I'll add your name to the chart with the lowest # of names