Friday, March 16, 2012

Calling All Hermits!




Who's joining me in the IHSW that starts.....today!?

I'm ready to go with Please My Wings Take Me Away <whew>!   Going to refer to it as Wings going forward.

Have my floss and gridding ready to go!



Have some time tonight I'll be stitching, but my Saturday is planned as a "date day" with my hubby.  Maybe I'll get some time in on Sunday as well.  

I'd really love to work on Coral also....as I'm itching to get her finished.  But starting a new HAED is just too difficult for me to pass up!


This past weekend I worked on the LHN chart, Nature's Beauty.  Maybe I'll even work on this one a little this weekend too!! Here's an update on my progress:



If you have a chance, travel on over to my little giveaway


Have a happy stitchy weekend!


Oh...and don't forget some green beer tomorrow!  :)



-lesli

5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm IHSWing with you haha. I'm also starting a new HAED. Good luck with yours!

Ewa said...

WOOOOOO a new HAED start! Can't wait to see it!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Good luck with your new start :D

Beauty Bonnet said...

ohmygosh Lesli.. a HAED?! good luck.. i know you can do it! i don't think i could!
i forgot about IHSW.. ! can't wait to see your progress :)

tracy/bb

les dones i la cabalà said...

Thankss for the post